20 July 2021
Senior Integration Developer
July 20, 2021
- Collaborate with internal and client teams to create solution designs for complex problems.
- Work within a team to design and develop solutions using a variety of technologies (such as Azure) across a broad set of industries.
- Design and build platforms using APIs, real-time data flows, process orchestration and micro-services.
- Implement DevOps principles to automate and control platforms.
- Assist Third Party Integration Partners with the ongoing development, support and maintenance of our existing APIs and integrations, and on projects using APIs and Integration tools
- Strong development background with a focus on backend development and Cloud technologies.
- 3-5 years of Azure Experience
- Strong background in Integration and be experienced with C# development.
- Experience working with the latest cloud-based Microsoft Azure Integration services including Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Grid and API Management.
- Familiar with infrastructure as code, i.e. ARM template.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work in a dynamic office environment.
- A passion for technology and a love of learning.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we’ll require to submit to clients.
Note: We review all CV's manually and you will only be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our clients.
- Auckland CBD location
- Permanent salary $130,000+
- Come be apart of this companies digital transformation