24 January 2022
Senior Financial Analyst
January 24, 2022
Harmoney is a multi-award winning FinTech company that has sought to transform the way people borrow and lend money. Since their beginnings in 2014 they have quickly grown to be the largest loan marketplace in Australasia, and one of the most successful globally. Harmoney has created a purpose‑driven culture, focusing on helping people do better through technology, big data, and responsible lending.
Awesome, value-add opportunity working in the Planning, and Reporting team. Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, this role is a great blend of management accounting and financial analysis. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with senior leaders in the business to maintain and evolve the budget/forecast model for management reports and scenario analysis using SQL and Adaptive Insights
- Providing business advice, reporting and support to key internal customers and senior leaders
- Ensure budgets (OPEX & CAPEX) are managed in accordance with best practice
- Develop, update and improve financial processes, taking a continuous improvement approach to your work.
- Ensuring the completion of the month-end close
- Provide support and initial review of the completion of RWT, NRWT, AIL, GST and BAS returns (Australia and New Zealand)
- Ad hoc duties.
So Who Are You, And What Is Your Profile?
We are looking for experienced CA/CPA qualified accountants, ideally coming from a complex commercial background. Ideally, you will need to have:
- 3 years post-qual experience
- Proven financial analysis and modeling experience.
- A commercial understanding of broader business implications
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel skills. SQL and Adaptive Insights knowledge is highly advantageous
- Previous experience with ERP systems such as FinancialForce, NetSuite, SAP or Oracle
How do I apply?
Please apply directly to this advert or if you would like to know more please email Laura or Jonelle at Consult Recruitment.
- Collaborative and supportive work culture
- Flexible working environment
- Multi-award winning NZX/ASX listed company