23 November 2021
Senior Finance Business Analyst (SAP)
November 23, 2021
A household name with a fantastic reputation this is one of New Zealand's leading Financial Services providers based in central Auckland.
A bit about the role:
You will be joining a small team to support across both BAU and project work (70/30 split).
- Support and lead in any projects requiring Finance Systems expertise
- Own projects capturing requirements, testing and managing change
- Perform system related support across SAP and maintain a high standard of documentation for tasks and processes
- Provide subject matter expertise to those inside and outside of Finance
- Ensures changes to risk processes and policies are implemented
- Identifies causes of loss or risk
So who are you?
You will be a SAP expert, you will be supporting alongside an existing team so while there is a little bit of flexibility to provide workstreams which suit your background you will need to be a hands on SAP expert. You must be able to partner across an organisation up to SLT level and secure buy in and high engagement in the new system.
Experience in SAP implementations, projects, change and prior work in BA or PM roles will also be useful but not essential.
- A minimum of 5 years experience supporting Finance Systems, preferably in the financial services industry
- Experience in SAP FI/CO module
- Accounting experience (CA qualified ideally)
- Experience in master data and systems change management
- Strong relationship and communication skills
- A chance to join a household name during an exciting period of change
- An initial six months but further systems projects are in the pipeline
- On board and work remotely while Auckland is in level 3
- Once returning to work offices based in Auckland CBD - 2/3 days a week WFH
- Hourly rate c.$100 an hour - possible a little more for extensive banking/FS background
This role is being recruited by Sam Patterson at Consult.
To apply please click the link below.
- Six months, Auckland CBD with a household name
- Supporting across both BAU and projects
- Hourly rate circa $100 per hour