26 November 2023
Senior External Auditor
November 26, 2023
We're working on behalf of a top 10 audit firm with a global presence seeking an experienced Senior Auditor/Senior in charge to join their growing audit & assurance team in Central Auckland.
- Conducting various audit engagements with numerous engagement team members including planning, execution and scheduling staff
- Liaising with clients, execution of fieldwork and documentation of findings
- Access to a wide range of sectors consisting of listed, non listed, for profits/non-for profit entities
- Assisting in the planning of client deliverables and acting as key contact point between the Client, Audit Partners and team of auditors
- Identification of findings and issues and assisting in the drafting of client reports;
- Addressing technical issues and assist in preparing technical papers
- 3-4 years of external audit experience gained in a Big 4 or international mid-tier firm with exposure to clients of various sectors & industries.
- Ability to build excellent client relationships, with a strong track record of delivering high quality outcomes.
- CA/CPA (or equivalent) or almost qualified.
- Past experience in using CaseWare would be ideal
This firm prides on the strong collaborative culture and supportive Partners who believe in an open door policy and can offer a positive work environment.
This role would be a perfect opportunity for somebody who would like to continue their External Audit experience in a top tier firm that believes in work-life balance and positive and inclusive work culture which ensures all employees are supported and given the necessary tools to succeed.
Kiwis completing their OEs and planning to return home to NZ are encouraged to apply.
To discuss this role (and other opportunities within the External Audit and Assurance market), please get in touch for a confidential discussion:
Harry Dev Singh
m: 0204 048 48 24
- Wide range of clients - listed, non listed, for profits/non-for profits
- Central Auckland
- 75K-85K pa plus benefits
Apply For This Job