06 September 2021
Senior Data Engineer
September 6, 2021
- 4+ years’ experience as a data consultant/engineer/specialist
- Professional experience in the consulting practice is preferred but not a must
To exceed in this role, technically, the candidate will have:
- In-depth hands on-work experience with large-scale implementations of Analytics Cloud solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Azure technology stack including; IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Data Lake, Cosmos, Insights, Azure Data Bricks, Azure SQL DQ, Azure Synapse Analytics, PowerApps, LogicApps, Azure Data Factory
- In-depth hands-on work experience with implementations of Microsoft Analytics solutions, using SSIS/SSRS/SSAS
- Strong understanding of complex data analysis using various data analytics tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, VBA)
- Design and implementation of end-to-end data pipelines
- Strong data quality management experience, including master data and reference data management
Professionally, the candidate will have:
- Knowledge and experience in end-to-end project delivery, either traditional SDLC or agile delivery methodologies (or hybrid approaches)
- Clear written and verbal communications; able to communicate with a wide range of people and to gather requirements and produce written designs and architecture documents.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and relationship management abilities
- Strong time management and co-ordination skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Office suite (incl. MS Project)
- Excellent communication skills-both verbal and written
- Extensive consulting experience and a high level of commercial awareness
- Good problem solving and relationship management skills
Ideally, they will also have;
- Experience with other cloud platforms; AWS, Snowflake
- Experience with reporting/visualisation tools including Cognos, Tableau, Qlik, Power BI
Don't be one of those people who read an advert about a fantastic opportunity and never actually apply, only to later hear somebody you know bragging about how great their new job is! They applied, so don't miss this opportunity - APPLY NOW!
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we'll require to submit to clients.
Note: We review all CV's manually and you will only be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our clients.
Apply via the link provided to hear more.
- Rapidly grow your career in this high performing team
- CBD location
- SQL, SSIS, Azure