07 October 2021
Senior Corporate Finance Manager
October 7, 2021
I'm representing a top tier consulting firm seeking to grow their Corporate Finance advisory presence in Auckland at Senior Manager to Associate Director level. Despite the current Covid-19 situation in Auckland, my Client is able to offer a permanent and stable opportunity with no risk of redundancies.
- Reviewing, designing and building financial models - discounted cashflows, 3-way forecast models etc
- M&A activities across seller & buy side
- Business and share valuations
- Restructuring, turnaround and insolvency assignments
- You’ll be working with a broad mix of clients from various sectors and industries from SME, private owners to multinationals.
- You would bring a background from one of the Big 4 or Mid Tier firms within any of the following service lines: Forensic, Business Recoveries, Deals Advisory, Due Diligence or Transaction Services.
- 5-8 years post qualification, with the relevant certifications (CA/CPA/CFA) with recent advisory experience within a professional services/consulting setting.
- You’ll have excellent client and stakeholder management skills gained from dealing with a diverse and extensive portfolio.
- Solid financial modelling and advanced Excel is a must. Experience with managing big data will be advantageous but not compulsory.
The recruitment process for this role is ongoing despite the Covid-19 lockdown with interviews being held via video.
To discuss this role (and other opportunities within the Corporate Finance, Transaction Services & Advisory space), feel free to connect with me via email email@example.com or mobile 0204 048 4824. Your interest will be kept in full confidence.
- Generalist Corporate Finance portfolio
- Auckland CBD
- 140K-160K Bonus