13 September 2021
Senior Commercial Analyst – Nelson
September 13, 2021
One of these great opportunities which has become available is for a talented commercial analyst to take the reigns of a small and high-performing team based in sunny Nelson.
The role is a key part of providing strong commercial finance support to the Export sales team which is responsible for a significant proportion of revenue. With a business partnering focus, the role includes sharing responsibility for forecasting, pricing and margin decisions as well as managing sales financial/commercial risk.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing financial and commercial advice to the Export Sales team for all sales operations and activities
- Sales reporting and analysis
- Providing analysis to support commercial and operational decisions
- Management of debtors
- Supporting new product development
- Developing the Annual Operating Plan
The role will suit someone who is an experienced analyst or business partner and you may be looking to solidify that experience in your first managerial role. A tertiary qualification is required and a professional accounting qualification is desirable; although there is some flexibility if you bring plenty of other great attributes!
Experience in a manufacturing or inventory-based environment would suit this role and is as such a preference.
The role is based in Nelson with online interviewing commencing immediately.
Relocation allowance could be discussed at the appropriate time depending on individual requirements.
Our client is looking to move quickly on this role. If a move to Nelson suits you plans and this role looks good then get in touch and/or apply via the link!
Any queries please contact Adam Napper on 027 700 0071.
- A great opportunity in one of the most liveable parts of NZ!
- Senior Analytical role supervising a team
- Highly commercial role