11 June 2021
Senior Business Development Manager
Seeking a talented, motivated Senior Business Development Manager to sell Panasonic Toughbook and be a part of our fast-paced, dynamic organisation. Job detail
For almost a century, Panasonic’s continuous technological innovation and wide range of revolutionary products have delighted customers and businesses in New Zealand and abroad. At Panasonic, we understand how products can impact people’s lives and this drives us to develop technology which is “to make a better life a better world.” We are passionate about staying true to our brand promise and making your everyday life better – at home, work, or on the go. Reporting to the General Manager - Mobile Solutions Business Division you will be responsible for developing in-depth business-to-business relationships and securing sales for Panasonic’s Toughbook product category to ensure revenue and margin targets are achieved. This is a national role where you will be networking with existing customers, identifying potential new commercial clients and partnering with internal key stakeholders so you can deliver the best possible solutions for customers.This opportunity will suit an ambitious and energetic sales professional with the technical skills and ability to have an opportunistic view of market potential and the ability to convert these into revenue. Key responsibilities of the BDM include:
- Develop nationwide B2B relationships to secure sales and margin targets- Analyse and report on competitor and industry trends in order to identify and maximise new opportunities- Ensure strategic planning and forecasting strategies are implemented to grow and contribute to the success of the Toughbook product categoryThe successful applicant must have
• A high level of self-motivation, organisation and commercial acumen is essential• A proven track record in prospecting and winning new business in the information technology industry or selling a solution into the Transport, Logistics or Government sectors• Excellent communication skills both written & verbal and the ability to network effectively with existing and potential clients• Be technically minded with the ability to present solutions to complex scenarios• An understanding of how to build a solid sales pipeline and create compelling value proposition• Demonstrate excellent numerical ability; able to understand and talk numbers, forecast sales/market trends – as well as listen to the needs of our customers• Work autonomously but also co-operatively in a dynamic, competitive market• A current and full driver’s license and be willing to travelThis is a significant career opportunity to join an organisation that encourages autonomy, initiative and growth. In return for your talent and expertise, we will offer you a competitive salary package, you will work with a talented and supportive team and grow your skills within a company that rewardsperformance. You can visit www.panasonic.co.nz for more information on our products you'll be representing if you're successful.If this sounds like you, get in touch with Olivia Ghezzi from Consult Recruitment today!
- Work with a trusted global employer, quality products and great people!
- Autonomy and initiative encouraged
- South Auckland office location