12 September 2021
Senior BAS Accountant
September 12, 2021
Full Job Description
As a Senior Accountant in the team, you’ll be working closely alongside the other accountants on a range of clients from different industries.
- Owning the end-to-end tasks for an established portfolio of clients
- Preparation of financial statements, tax planning & other compliance duties
- Managing work flow and ensuring that the jobs are completed within the set budget
- Managing the relationship and contact with clients
- Value-added and advisory and consulting work
- Past experience in a New Zealand Accounting firm at a heavy intermediate to senior level
- Solid working experience of Xero packages
- Strong knowledge of NZ IRD tax requirements
- Stakeholder management and ability to communicate directly with clients
- CA/CPA or mid-qualifications
With a broad client portfolio and a flat internal structure you'll be exposed to advisory work and direct client contact from day one. The partners believe and open door policy allows for the best working environment and encourage their staff to create and maintain client contact.
This role would be a perfect opportunity for someone who would like to grow their BAS and client management experience in a well regarded firm.
Despite the current lockdown, my client is committed to recruit for this position with no risk of redundancies.
Keen to chat before applying? Please reach out to Harry Dev Singh for a confidential discussion on 0204 048 4824 or email@example.com
- Healthy combination of Advisory, Review and Compliance work
- Auckland CBD
- 75K-90K pa Benefits