05 May 2022
Senior Account Manager
May 5, 2022
A rare opportunity has opened up at your dream company for a senior account manager role-based Auckland CBD, this is an incredibly fast-paced and ever-changing business looking to further establish themselves as number one e-commerce platform and a kiwi icon.
A little bit about the role
A unique opportunity to become an integral part of an iconic New Zealand e-commerce business that is a house-hold name and continuing their growth to become the market leader. You will have full autonomy to be a true business partner across a number of clients looking after many of our key business accounts. You will be the face of the company and take on an existing portfolio of key clients, building and nurturing long lasting business relationships. This role will be servicing some of our key accounts within the recruitment section of our business, dealing both with internal and agency recruitment managers/owners signed up to our volume plans. Day to day you will be visiting clients and presenting data and insights, identifying new opportunities and troubleshooting issues to find suitable solutions from our offerings. You'll be solution-focussed and understand the impact of our industry.
Core responsibilities include:
- Management of your portfolio, upselling our products, reporting, and anything else that keeps your clients' ticking along smoothly.
- Relationship building - you'll get to know the ins and outs of your clients' businesses to understand how to best help them achieve results.
- Provide market knowledge and insights - as an employment market expert, you'll dive into our extensive data to provide market information to your clients.
This business operates in a fast-paced, changing environment and you will need to be ok with having multiple things going on at any one time. You’ll have the confidence and communication skills to visit clients face to face and present at a senior level. While the role is predominately in Auckland you will be expected to travel out of town at least once a month and must be confident to do so. This is a really hands-on role where no two days will be the same.
So who are you and what is your profile
You will be an experienced Account Manager with exceptional skills in identifying and gaining buy-in from relevant stakeholders across a wide range of industries. You will be a proven business partner with demonstrable experience providing insights and data, identifying opportunities, and developing long-standing relationships.
Specifically you will be:
- An experienced Account Manager - ideally from within digital media, advertising or recruitment.
- Previous experience from end-to-end recruitment experience is preferred. You'll love client relationship management and ideally understand the recruitment industry well.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with the ability to identify opportunities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with solid business acumen.
- Resilience and a great attitude - you'll be patient and positive with our customers, and get a kick out of helping them find the best solutions for their business.
- A drive for results, balanced with a planned approach to how you'll achieve these.
If this sounds like you, please either apply now or call Vijay Laud at Consult on 022 618 8104
- Key Account Manager within the Recruitment Industry (Internal & Agency)
- Competitive base salary uncapped comms Vehicle/Travel Allowance
- Join a brand who truly cares and grows their people