20 July 2021
Salesforce Developer/Tech Lead
July 20, 2021
A high growth consulting practice is seeking Salesforce Developer/Tech Lead to join and help this organisation to continue delivering high-quality services.
You can expect to join a passionate team of experts who like to work hard, learn hard and play hard, but most importantly enjoy a fun and flexible environment where we support each other to succeed.
Work-life balance is our number one priority and we do this by offering work from home and flexible working hours.
- Maintain involvement in all stages of the architecture and design of quality solutions for clients
- Ensure code is efficient, robust, easy to maintain, understandable and reusable by other developers
- Contribute to the analysis and requirements gathering for assigned development tasks
- Work with the development team to discuss requirements for the job and estimate simple development tasks
- Participate in meetings with project stakeholders and other team members
- Raise technical issues and discuss these with team members
- Gather information from key users to identify, reproduce and resolve incidents
- Execute deployment tasks
- Investigate and address build issues
- Assist clients in maintenance and troubleshooting activities
- Author and maintain project documentation
- Participate in code review sessions with experienced developers
- Ensure relevant parties are informed immediately of any issues that may affect the delivery schedule or ability to meet the technical specifications
- Ensure the accurate maintenance of code and configuration items in the Version Control System
- Integrate multiple technologies with Salesforce/Force.com;
- Follow and promote design and coding standards, policies and procedures, and test code to make sure quality of solution components meet Best Practises
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control;
- Knowledge of Salesforce and understanding of Salesforce data model/architecture to be able to assist in designing business applications;
- A background in development and/or configuration on other CRM platforms will be preferred;
- At a minimum of 2 years of experience developing Salesforce customisations (Apex/VF), integrations, and to develop and execute data migrations;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience;
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment;
- Experienced in estimating software development;
- Should have some experience in planning and release management;
- Experience with Agile or similar development methodologies;
- At least 3 years experience in Salesforce Development;
- You’ve got experience with Salesforce or other CMR Applications, and either Salesforce Admin or a Developer Certification.
Apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we'll require to submit to clients.
- A leading organization looking for a Salesforce Technical Consultant/Developer
- Previous client-facing experience, with stakeholder management skills
- 12 month+ contract