20 July 2021
July 20, 2021
Digital Video Technologies (NZ) is an established specialist in Production, Post Production, Film, Streaming and Visual Effects equipment. They work with a diverse client base, including direct consumers and commercial businesses, plus the likes of Sky TV and Amazon.
Working with cutting edge technology, they're incredibly solutions-oriented - you will struggle to find anybody else in the market with integrated solutions and aftercare like theirs!
The business has been NZ owned and operated for almost 25 years and is small but mighty. They have a reputation for customer excellence and due to the continued growth of their customer base are keen to add a new addition to the team.
A little bit about the Opportunity:
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for a range of duties covering Sales & Technical Support, Customer Contact and Operations. Day to day you can expect to be answering phones and emails in relation to new sales enquiries, troubleshooting and providing technical advice. You will also be tasked with looking after the business' social media platforms in order to help grow brand awareness, whilst working collaboratively with their Office Manager to support any sales related admin.
You can expect to spend at least one day per week testing new and existing products, to ensure you have a great understanding of how they operate and allow you to become a real subject matter expert for your customers. Once up to speed, you will have the opportunity to get out on the road and work on studio fit-outs.
Products / you can expect to be working on include:
- Broadcast Converters
- Digital Cinema Cameras
- Professional Video Cameras
- Battery systems
- Tripod systems
- Broadcast microphone systems (wired and wireless)
- Professional and Broadcast PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) Cameras
- Live Streaming systems, dedicated and computer-based (TriCaster, vMix etc)
- Professional Audio mixing
- Control surfaces and their operation / USB attached peripherals
- Editing, grading and visual effects software solutions (Adobe CC, Blackmagic Resolve etc)
- Computer Networks
- SDI Cabling and routing systems
- Making SDI cables from components
- Patch panel design and installation
So, who are you and what is your background?
We're looking for someone with a great technical aptitude, but also the ability to convert incoming leads to sales from prospective customers.
- Have experience in a Sales related role (exposure to consumer electronics or AV equipment will be highly advantageous)
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication as well as strong commercial acumen
- Have proven problem-solving skills and a high level of accountability
- Be a strong team player, be highly motivated and a self-starter
Don't hesitate to send through an application or contact Nicki Triggs for a confidential discussion on 021 0881 3056.
- The opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Awesome team culture - be part of a tight knit, knowledgable & dedicated team
- Full time / Grey Lynn - parking included