21 July 2022
July 21, 2022
Our client is a locally owned, supply chain management specialist who have been in business for over 20 years. Their integrity and reputation in the market means they have created loyal partnerships with household name brands across the pacific region. They are in a high growth phase and are looking to add a Sales Coordinator to their team as part of their overall growth strategy.
So, Who Are You?
A self-motivated administrator, who ideally has previous experience within the Freight & Logistics industry in a Sales Support / Coordination role.
Top 3 attributes they are looking for are:
- Excellent customer service, ideally within the freight industry in both air and sea freight, import and export
- Fantastic problem solving ability
- Able to work to deadlines
Some More Information About The Role
In this role you will work under the direction of the sales team with a focus on specific markets. You will assist in facilitating and growing sales, and ensuring internal service levels are met and exceeded to provide the best possible customer experience. You will work closely with our sales & logistics teams, and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of our customer’s shipments. Responsibilities include:
- Liaise with suppliers and customers
- Process quotes and documentation
- Create import / export orders
- Following up orders and staying in regular contact with customers.
Please note this role is only suitable for someone with permanent residency or NZ citizenship.
If this role sounds like you, please apply today!
- Great office in Airport Oaks
- Business in high growth phase in a booming industry
- Competitive salary $65K - $70K