23 November 2021
Ruby on Rails Developer
November 23, 2021
You will have the experience needed to break down ambiguous problems into impactful work while communicating with both technical and non-technical team members.
What we need:
- 5+ years’ experience working as a full stack developer
- Solid experience using Ruby of Rails
- Redis with PostgreSQL
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to evaluate and communicate technical requirements
- 5+ years of full-stack software development experience
- A “can-do” attitude
- Best-practice development techniques and processes
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid remote working (optional)
- Innovative working environment
- Exciting Career Paths and more…
Don't be put off you do not have all the above experience. This role is all about growth and development and finding the right people for an awesome business.
We're looking for someone with a proactive and flexible approach to managing tasks that support a rapid and innovative product development environment.
Your interest is always treated in the strictest of confidence.
For further information please reach out to Shannon Begley if you would like to hear more about this opportunity.
- Take your career to the next step with Halo!
- Awesome salary, benefits and culture
- Flexible working & uncapped career growth