14 September 2021
Risk & Compliance Analyst
September 14, 2021
My client is a leading player in the NZ Financial Services sector and seeking to grow their Risk & Compliance presence at the analyst/advisor level.
Due to internal movements within teams, they are seeking professionals who may be opting to transition out of a professional services firm or move from within the financial services sector to market leaders within the industry for a 6 month fixed term, with potential to become permanent.
So Who Are You, And What Is Your Profile?
You will have an understanding of Operational risk coming from a background in either Audit, Compliance or Risk with a current company in the Financial Services Sector or Professional Services firm.
These roles require an enquiring mind. You will have the ability to engage with executive leaders and stakeholders across the division and wider business. Naturally proactive, you will have the ability to prove valuable suggestions and enhancements to current risk processes.
Key requirements to be successful in this role include:
- Knowledge, understanding, and passion for Risk & Compliance
- The ability to challenge the status quo and provide valuable insights and improvements to the overall risk framework and processes
- Exposure and experience in preparing management reports
- Excellent communication, & stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong Analytical mind
- Ability to commit to 6 months tenure as minimum
Your application will be treated in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion around your career please contact Harry Dev Singh on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0204 048 4824.
- Oversight and engagement with Executive Management
- Auckland CBD
- Your first Step outside of the Big 4