25 August 2021
August 25, 2021
I'm representing a leading advisory firm looking to grow their restructuring, turnaround & insolvency presence in Auckland. Despite the current Covid-19 situation in Auckland, my Client is able to offer a permanent and stable opportunity with no risk of redundancies.
Within the Restructuring and Turnaround space they deal with under-performing or companies facing financial distress or crisis.
- Partnering with businesses in financial distress, providing technical advice to both the public and private sectors, be involved in fraud investigations, and provide financial and strategic advice in the form of independent business reviews and IAs.
- Reviewing, designing and building financial models - discounted cashflows, 3-way forecast models etc
- This is an end to end role will cover both restructuring, business turnaround and insolvency work (Voluntary administration, receivership and the occasional liquidation).
- You’ll be working with a broad mix of clients from various sectors and industries from SME, private owners to multinationals.
- You would bring a background from one of the Big 4 or Mid Tier firms within any of the following service lines: Forensic, Business Recoveries, Deals Advisory, Due Diligence or Transaction Services.
- 6-8 years post qualification, with the relevant certifications (CA/CPA/CFA) with past leadership experience within an advisory setting.
- You’ll have excellent client and stakeholder management skills gained from dealing with a diverse and extensive portfolio.
- Solid financial modelling and advanced Excel is must. Experience with managing big data will be advantageous but not compulsory.
To discuss this role (and other opportunities within the Corporate Finance, Transaction Services & Advisory space), feel free to connect with me for a confidential discussion.
m: 64 204 048 4824
- Specialist Corporate Finance advisory firm
- 170K-180K base Benefits
- Auckland CBD