13 June 2022
Release Coordinator / Manager
June 13, 2022
Our client is an organisation that is recognised nationally as a market leader in its industry. With a brand that is iconic in New Zealand, it has been awarded numerous times for its work in innovation and promoting work/life balance.
You will be an experienced Change & Release Manager who is capable of assessing change impact, creating change strategy and taking the lead on the hands on release management.
The role will hold responsibility across the set-up of the release process across the business. As the Business grows you will help them scale and lead this area.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Solid hands on ITIL Release / Change Management experience.
- Exposure to AWS or other cloud technologies is a huge benefit
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with senior level stakeholders and external third parties
- Release Management within an Agile delivery environment
- Ability to produce change documentation including stakeholder maps, change plans and communications
Note: We review all CV's manually and you will only be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our clients.
- 6 month contract working on AWS!
- Wellington CBD location!!
- Innovative company promoting work / life balance!!!