09 November 2021
November 9, 2021
- Senior role helping make improvements to testing process and practices
- Test Automation in a .Net eco-system
- Great Kiwi-owned and grown company. Very casual! Work from home and office as you choose!
You will be working with a close-knit diverse team that is all technically hands-on and intune. They're looking for an experienced Test Engineer looking to take the next steps in their career and help take ownership and work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
The purpose of this role is to work with the CTO and Development team to improve QA/Test processes. You will be responsible for writing automated UI tests, integration tests, and Unit tests for Mobile, Web and API, Backend Services. You will be working towards building an automated build, test, release pipeline in Azure DevOps and Mobile App stores.
What you'll bring to the team?
- 4years+ experience in a QA Test Analyst role
- Exposure to automation frameworks
- Testing experience across the .Net technology suite
- Exposure to Azure would be nice to have
- Proven experience of driving improvements
- Curiosity, learning agility, and enthusiasm for tackling challenging problems
- Outstanding communication skills required – primarily the ability to communicate ideas.
- Great communication skills as you'll have that flexibility to work remotely
- Fulltime role with lots of WFH flexibility
- Work on cutting edge, IOT technologies
- Manual & automation across .Net, Azure ecosytem