30 August 2021
QA Automation Engineer
August 30, 2021
Our client is an established NZ IoT business that have grown from strength to strength over the years.
Our client is looking to hire an experienced QA Automation Engineer who will work with a cross-functional team.
You will be working with a leading provider of IoT and SaaS analytics solutions. This role is for someone who love coding and testing and a true passion for technology and career development.
This role is more than just being an excellent QA, we are looking for someone who can look outside to box, vision their own career development and work effectively with the team to help you reach new heights.
- Have experience coding in Python and Pytest
- Possess strong knowledge and experience with cloud providers like AWS, GCP or Azure
- now how to use tools such as Grafana/Quicksight/Cloudwatch for monitoring and visualising system health and performance
- Identify and drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, testability, and maintainability. You should champion clean code and the test pyramid concepts
- Experience with CI/CD tools that are all about pipeline as code (Github Actions, Gitlab, Travis, Concourse) and configure automated tests to execute reliably and efficiently in CI/CD environments
- Understand the Agile/Scrum development process and have a desire to help create successful cross-functional teams
Don't miss this opportunity - APPLY NOW!
When sending your CV please send it through as a word document.
Note: We review all CV's manually and you will be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our clients.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand. If you are not a NZ Citizen, you must
hold Permanent Residence or an applicable Work Visa.
- Looking for an amazing opportunity?
- Fully remote working available ; experience working remote is needed
- Want to move up in your career and work for a business that puts you first?