01 August 2022
August 1, 2022
Our client is an organization that is known as a market leader in its retrospective industry. An iconic brand in New Zealand that strives to improve the lives of its users every day! This company has strong values and offers a work-life balance, as well as an impressive remuneration package!
Work for people who genuinely care about you, your family, and the community! They live and breathe diversity and individualism. No day will be the same and you will be encouraged to challenge the status quo and promote new technologies into the business.
About the role:
You will be responsible for contributing to all designs and research for a newly build squad with this company. Our client works as an As you will be communicating directly with clients,
Key Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years experience in Product Delivery
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal & external key stakeholders
- Experience and knowledge of Product Delivery/Project Management methods and tools whether predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches
- Experience working and delivering in an agile environment
- Good technical knowledge
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
If you are not an NZ Citizen, you must have the right of permanent residence or a work permit.
Melissa Moore - 021 038 5445
Reference - MM1273459
- 6 Month Contract working with a newly created Squad!
- Flexible working arrangements, work-life balance
- Successful NZ start-up passionate about virtual reality and AI