10 June 2021
Principal Security Consultant
June 10, 2021
- A passion for information security
- Extensive knowledge and experience of information security standards such as
- ISO27001, SOC1, SOC2, HIPPA
- Experience with endpoint device security e.g. antivirus, encryption, DLP
- Strong experience working with Azure based security tools and real time threat
- A good network of information security peers
- Comfort working in a fast paced, high growth global company
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- You will manage our external partnerships with independent auditors and pen testing
- companies and act as an internal advisor across all business operations to ensure our
- ongoing compliance and best practice.
- You will assist in the pre-sales process to demonstrate our security posture to potential
- clients, as well as completing security assessments for both existing and new clients.
- In this role you will work closely with the Chief of Operations and VP of Engineering.
- Enthusiasm and experience working in Agile environments, particularly continuous delivery
- Team player, fun, outgoing and passionate about high-quality code
- Working toward being a CISO in a growing SaaS business
- Experience working with MS Azure is a must
- Excellent $$, flexible working/working in a fun environment