19 November 2023
November 19, 2023
Our client has a presence across New Zealand and Australia and has continued to develop and innovate in payroll technology over the last thirty-five years. In recent years their technology has evolved with a goal to fully automate payroll.
Some More Information About The Role
In this role you will work on your own portfolio of clients payroll but will still be part of a wider team. You will report to the team lead and your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage end-to-end payroll
- Conduct finance & HR related analysis
- Develop reports and present insights to clients
- Ensure compliance with policy and legislation is upheld
- Liaise with clients to formulate HR strategic and practical plans
- Answer queries from both internal and external stakeholders
- Provide assistance and support to the wider payroll team
You consider yourself a payroll expert who loves to learn and create efficiencies. You are resilient, extremely organised and confident with end-to-end New Zealand Payroll. You will have solely processed over 1,000 employees on your pay run. You pride yourself on your keen eye for detail, great problem-solving ability and excellent communication skills.
Australian payroll experience is a bonus however, not essential.
If you're intrigued & want to know more, contact Chancy today for a confidential conversation on 021 108 7319 or email at email@example.com
Alternatively, don't delay - hit APPLY now!
Applicants for this position should be currently living in New Zealand & have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit. Unfortunately, we cannot consider your application without this.
Studies have shown that women and people from under-represented backgrounds are less likely to apply for roles where they don't match the job description criteria exactly. If you're excited about this role, but your experience aligns less than 100%, we encourage you to apply.
- Senior Payroll position
- Great flexible working occasional domestic travel
- Based in Central Auckland
Apply For This Job