10 May 2022
May 10, 2022
This company is great NZ business to work for, sponsored by some of the largest companies in New Zealand, this company has a great culture and status across the country. This business requires an outgoing Payroll professional to work in a sole charge role, who is able to work efficiently and autonomously.
Key duties include:
- End to end payroll processing of the weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll
- Processing payroll in accordance with the New Zealand payroll legislation
- Dealing with payroll queries
- Induction for New Starters
- Continuously look at ways of improving the existing service and processes
You will have previous experience in payroll in New Zealand. Experience using Datapay is advantageous but not essential. You will understand the intricacies of processing timesheets, allowances and be savvy around New Zealand payroll legislation and systems.
You will be a quick learner and a team player but you will also be able to work autonomously with little supervision. Confidence and proactiveness with a great attitude and work ethic are the standout traits this company is looking for.
If you are interested in this position please apply now to this advert.
For more info please contact Laura - email@example.com
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture and supportive enviroment
- Great Auckland central location