16 June 2022
Operations Manager/ Executive Assistant (Japanese Speaking)
June 16, 2022
STILL is a family office organisation creating a community of remarkable businesses, ideas, and new ways of seeing the world from New Zealand. There are two arms: STILL 100 and STILL Investments; all made up of niche companies, collaborations and cultural projects nurtured in a singular ecosystem.
STILL 100 will, over the next decade, acquire, start or support 100 New Zealand businesses, not-for-profits or projects that are inherently STILL, powering them to go further and deeper in their ambition. STILL Investments holds portfolios in equities, bonds, real estate and private equity funds, and makes direct investments into both venture and growth businesses.
So, what are STILL’s primary areas of interest? People, nature, arts and culture; all of their projects, investments and activities revolve around these subjects. If you are passionate about being involved in the above areas, we would be keen to chat with you!
About the role:
The primary function of this role is to support high-level secretarial support to the CEO & Founder, General Manager Acquisition & Growth and Chief Investment Officer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct diary management for the Management team, e.g. assist with
work planning/prioritising, coordinating appointments responding to
invitations, minimising issues
- Organise and coordinate meetings/events/teleconferences, including
booking meeting rooms, distributing agendas, invitations, RSVP’s,
videoconferencing, catering, room setup, documentation etc.
- Organising travel and related arrangements, e.g. flights, taxis,
accommodation, entertainment, itineraries etc
- Organise team meetings, board meetings, assisting with catering
- Event coordination: assist coordination of events for both internal staff
and external community
- Take minutes capturing all relevant information, reviewing for
grammatical correctness and terminology
- Perform general admin duties as required, e.g. follow up non returned
engagement letters, photocopy, courier packages, data entry etc.
It is essential that you have fluent verbal and written English and Japanese communication skills, as you will be liaising between management in Japan and New Zealand.
- Extensive experience providing administrative support to senior/executive leadership
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple, conflicting deadlines
- Open and honest communicator.
If you meet the above requirements, don't hesitate to send through an application, or contact Lucy at email@example.com
- Join a company committed to enhancing the lives of New Zealanders
- Beautiful offices in the CBD; flexibility with work hours
- Essential to speak both English and Japanese fluently