28 April 2022
National Sales Coordinator
April 28, 2022
Kia is recognised as one of the most progressive automotive brands both in New Zealand and worldwide with 33 outlets nationwide. Guided by their brand slogan “Movement that inspires”, the team at Kia are dedicated to providing customers with products and services that exceed expectations. This is achieved through a devoted team with unparalleled work ethic and innovative product design driven by smart technologies.
Kia has experienced significant growth, continually going from strength to strength with their innovative design and popularity in the New Zealand market. They are looking for a National Sales Coordinator to join this small, but dedicated team, who have had continuous annual growth over the past 6 years.
Some more information about the role:
We are currently on the hunt for our next National Sales Coordinator to join the team at Kia’s Head Office based in the Highbrook business centre.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Sales Support / Coordinator with great customer service and administrative skills to join the automotive distribution sector for a world leading brand. You will provide high quality customer service, including dealer vehicle order approvals and highly accurate database management to Kia dealers throughout New Zealand on all sales matters.
You will also be providing support to the National Sales Manager and the General Manager to execute Kia New Zealand sales strategy throughout the dealer network. Improving business relationships will form a large part of this role and as such relationship building is key.
So who are you and what's your profile?
This role is all about proactivity and initiative! You'll essentially be the glue that holds it all together; being the knowledge-centre for pricing, product and projects that the team are currently working on. You’ll have fantastic energy and produce highly accurate work in a timely manner.
The work environment is supportive and busy; you will be dealing with a range of stakeholders so your interpersonal and communication skills with people at all levels will have to be top-notch.
Ideally you will have proven experience in sales support/coordination roles or similar administrative background from a technical environment and are looking for a hands-on role with lots of variety and where you can really make a difference!
Specifically we are looking for:
- Accuracy with data entry and maintenance between multiple databases
- Previous sales related experience and ability to demonstrate a solid sales acumen is an advantage
- Ability to develop and maintain and in-depth understanding of Kia products, systems, techniques, and processes
- Provide a strong customer focus to the dealers
- Experience in collating data and preparing reports on Excel
- Confident using microsoft office suite including Excel
- Strong problem solver
- Solid time management and organisational skills
- A team player with a no job is too big/small attitude
- Automotive experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Strong telephone and communication skills between dealers and Kia NZ (you)
Please click on the link to apply or reach out to Vijay at Consult Recruitment on 022 618 8104 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join an industry leader in a pivot role
- Rare chance to enter the Automotive Distribution industry
- Great location in Highbrook