15 July 2021
Intermediate Test Analyst
July 15, 2021
Their global team is growing! We need both experienced Intermediate QA's to join the team. You will see you gain fantastic experience in the marine industry, work with awesome people, and see your career grow as you are given training and development throughout your time at Navico.
As a disciplined professional with high standards in testing and documentation, you will be passionate about and pivotal in delivering the subsequent range of high-end embedded products.
You'll liaise closely with the software development team to improve QA across the whole software development lifecycle. As such, you will have a genuine passion for effectively improving the issue identification and resolution cycle and a desire to actively contribute to our broader continuous improvement culture across QA and testing procedures.
You can look at things from the eye of the customer, always looking to improve their experience with our products. With a critical eye for detail and the energy and drive to follow, though, you will bring passion and enthusiasm for what we do. Ideally, you'll share our passion for marine!
Experience and skills you bring:
- Ideally, testing experience in both manual and automation is advantageous.
- Experience with designing, reviewing and executing test cases for automation (ideally using Gherkin, Python and Appium)
- Experience using issue tracking and workflow tools
- Ideally, experience with marine electronics products
- Ability to read the C++ and/or Kotlin and understand the impact of the change
- Familiarity and practical application of SDLC/PDLC
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation certificate in software testing is advantageous
You'll need to possess a passion for technology and a work portfolio that reflects this. This role will bring you a lot of satisfaction and will allow you to develop your career. You will need to have a passion for technology and a work history that illustrates a strong direction aimed at career growth.
Note: Navico will not accept any unsolicited CV's or any external applications for this position. Any CV's that are sent to Navico via another agency will be gifted to Halo.
Note: We review all CV's manually, and you will only be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our client
- Work with world classs world-class brands (Lowrance, Simrad, B&G and C-MAP)
- Navico is a specialist marine electronics company operating in nearly 40 regions
- Work with Awesome people on great product