27 July 2022
Managed Network Solutions Partner
July 27, 2022
Our client puts innovation at the forefront of everything they do to ensure their client's technology roadmap is not only successful but forward-thinking, in order to disrupt the technology market!
They’re a professional services organisation that supports businesses going through digital and technology transformations across the global market. With over 300,000 people connected to the company, it’s no surprise the company is recognised as a top 100 global innovator.
Their technology is used to ensure businesses execute their roadmap outcomes as soon as possible, faster than previous business models have allowed.
About the role:
Due to recent promotion internally, we have a vacancy for a Managed Solutions Partner working within the Network & Collaboration team. Based in either Auckland or Wellington, you will manage the relationships with our current enterprise clients. You will have the ability to understand their pain points & technology environment in order to identify opportunities to deliver bespoke managed solutions.
Focusing on the utilisation of our global platform services, you must have a firm understanding of enterprise networking (LAN / WAN / Coprportate WIFI). This role requires working closely with technologies including, but not limited to, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, Aruba, PaloAlto in the networking space, and Cisco & Microsoft in the enterprise collaboration space.
Excellent communication skills are a must as you will be communicating directly with Senior Leaders within the enterprise client base. You will have a strong grasp of ITIL frameworks and a customer-centric frame of mind.
Key Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record of solutioning managed services for large enterprise accounts
- Demonstrated sales, client engagement and business development experience
- Experience managing the end-to-end sales process
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to build lasting relationships
- Knowledge of collaboration tools ie - Microsoft Teams, 365, Cisco WebEx and other cloud-based voice services.
- Knowledge of enterprise-level networking
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
If you are not an NZ Citizen, you must have the right of permanent residence or a work permit.
Melissa Moore - 021 038 5445
Reference - MM1271956
- Role based in the heart of the city offering hybrid working!
- Manage network solutions for enterprise clients!!
- Work for professional services with a global outreach!!!