15 September 2021
Key Account Executive
September 15, 2021
EBOS Group is the largest and most diversified Australasian marketer, wholesaler and distributor of healthcare, medical and pharmaceutical products. It is also a leading Australasian animal care products marketer and distributor.
With more than 3,500 employees in 61 locations across Australia and New Zealand, EBOS Group is a major contributor to the healthcare of millions of people throughout the region and a leader in animal care. Founded on a philosophy of growth and fresh thinking, EBOS Group strives for leadership in its business segments. By valuing its people and its partnerships, the Group is well-positioned to expand further through a combination of acquisitions and organic development.
A little bit about the Opportunity:
Due to an internal promotion, an opportunity has arisen for a Key Account Executive to join the team and assist the Key Account Manager in driving sales of Endeavour Consumer Health Products through Woolworths NZ and The Warehouse Limited by providing key sales and category insights, reporting and analysis. Alongside the Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for helping build and maintain strong business partnerships and executing strategic business initiatives through engagement with both internal and external stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Sales and category reporting, insights and analysis
- Analysis of business cases and post-analysis on key projects
- Assisting with category reviews
- Foster and develop collaborative relationships with key customer contacts and the grocery field team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with various internal and external contacts
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, specifically Excel/VLOOKUP
- Be highly motivated and organised at managing multiple priorities
- Have a can-do attitude and be willing to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional service
- Previous FMCG experience desirable
If this sounds like it will be a great next step in your career, don't hesitate to send through an application today. For a confidential discussion, contact Nicki Triggs at Consult Recruitment
- A chance to further your career in FMCG
- North shore location - free parking
- Supportive & collaborative team environment