08 September 2021
Junior Sustainability Advisor
September 8, 2021
We are working with our client who are the industry expert in their field and are considered the leading recycling brand in NZ! They want to contribute towards a better environment for future generations by disposing of waste responsibly and educating their clients and the rest of NZ on how to recycle.
So, who are you?
Top attributes they are looking for are:
- Passionate about the environment and sustainability and committed to self development including maintaining an informed and current knowledge.
- Experienced and proactive in engaging and presenting to staff, clients and prospects.
- Self starter with problem solving ability, outcome focused with innovative ideas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
This is a great role, giving the successful candidate who is passionate about sustainability, an opportunity to work in this field and interact with some heavy hitters, without having to have previous experience or have studied in this field.
If you want more information, feel free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you passionate about sustainability?
- Do you love talking about recycling initiatives?
- Finding it hard to crack the industry? This is your chance!