08 October 2021
October 8, 2021
We are seeking an intermediate Java Developer.
Work for an awesome fintech organisation that is recognised international as a market leader in their respective industry. You will be part of an organisation that uses the latest technologies, work with company who really looks after their people and allows you to look forward with a steady career plan.
An opportunity where you will work with a Java team that's dedicated to delivering quality code.
- Java 8 - 16, JPA, Hibernate, Spring (Core, MVC, Boot, Cloud), Docker
- Relational database, ie. MySQL, AWS Aurora
- Source control, ie. Git
- AWS services, ie. Lambda, SQS, SNS, KMS, S3, Kinesis, ElastiCache, ECS, DynamoDB, RDS, ECS
- Our client offers a great salary and offers flexible working arrangements. If you need to, on occasion work from home, or switch things up for your family this is certainly something that will be considered
- Need a couple of extra days off per year paid? no worries!
- When it comes to insurances, you'll receive discounts across house, boat, vehicle, contents and travel as well as corporate discounts
- All of the above enables you to bring your ambition and real self to work every day so you can make a serious impact within an organisation making big waves utilising technology to disrupt their market
Don't be one of those people who read an advert about a fantastic opportunity and never actually apply, only to later hear somebody you know bragging about how great their new job is! They applied so don't miss this opportunity - APPLY NOW!
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- Leading fintech business based in Auckland
- Experience with the latest versions of Java & AWS services
- Intermediate role, flexible working, great culture