02 May 2022
Intermediate Quality Analyst
May 2, 2022
This New Zealand owned business has developed a software that can be used to assist classroom learning & management in schools. Their mission is to assure children can gain seamless learning whether doing home or school learning. Since opening, this kiwi startup has gained such success that they have recently expanded to the US.
About the role
Our client are on the hunt for an Intermediate Quality Analyst who has a minimum of 2 years commercial manual testing experience. Degrees and formal qualifications are great, but the right attitude with a desire to learn is more important.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2+ years as a manual tester with API experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- A qualification like ISTQB or similar is a huge advantage, but not a deal breaker.
- Experience in bug reporting and bug reporting tools & creating, writing and maintaining Test Scripts/Test plans
If this role is for you then – APPLY NOW!
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we’ll require to submit to clients.
Note: We review all CV's manually and you will only be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our clients.
Melissa Moore - 021 038 5445
Ref - 1238994
- A kiwi startup company, focused on the next generation
- CBD office & WFH options
- $75,000 - 90,000 + Benefits (Depending on experience)