21 July 2021
Intermediate .Net Developer
July 21, 2021
You will be working with a close-knit diverse team that is all technically hands-on and intune. They're looking for a Developer to take the next steps in their career and help take ownership and work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
You will be work as a full-stack web developer with at least 2 years of experience in ASP.NET Core web development. The position sits within their platform team which deals with the running of our SaaS web application and IoT/Telematics device backend integrations.
This person would be working across the full-stack, SQL, Web, and work on backend services that run on top of Azure service fabric. It would be great if this person had relevant IoT experience or at least an interest.
What you'll bring to the team?
- 2-5 years experience in .Net experience
- C#, .NET Core 3.1+, ASP.NET Core API, MVC, HTML, CSS3, JS
- Curiosity, learning agility, and enthusiasm for tackling challenging problems
- Outstanding communication skills required – primarily the ability to communicate ideas.
- Previous experience working in the API tiers
- Great communication skills as you'll have that flexibility to work remotely
- Developer role across the .Net, Azure stack
- Flexible work environment - casual with lots of growth opportunities !
- Great Kiwi owned and grown company!