14 July 2021
Interim Project Accountant (SQL experience required)
July 14, 2021
One of New Zealand’s leading household names in the Finance Services space with an enviable CBD location.
Some more information about the role:
Working within the systems team you will be supporting the roll out of a new Oracle G/L. You will need SQL skills as they will be doing a parallel run so the ability to sift through data for errors is required. You will have an inquisitive mind and a problem solving approach to identifying anomalies and rectifying them.
So who are you, and what is your profile?
- We are looking for someone who can start at short notice and is keen to contract
- SQL skills are an essential
- A background in Financial Services is useful but not essential
- Oracle is useful but not essential. Other Tier 1 ERP experience would be helpful if you haven't used Oracle.
- Experience in a larger complex or listed group would be useful
Whats on offer?
- A day rate of $400-600 per day depending on experience
- A 9 month contract to start in the next few weeks
- Chance to join an exciting project for a leading brand
Strong communication skills are essential, as well as a methodical approach to tasks. If you are immediately available and would like to discuss please apply via the link.
- 9 month project role
- Working for a household name in the CBD with a great culture
- SQL experience required