20 June 2022
Group Accounts Receivable/Payable
June 20, 2022
About the company:
A newly formed group with private equity backing, created from a number of long-standing NZ family-owned businesses in the manufacturing space, moving from strength to strength.
A little bit about the role:
This is a newly created position for approximately 30 hours per week.
You will predominately manage the AR and AP for 3 companies within the group. Alongside the key duties below, the role will assist with balance sheet reconciliations for some of the GL accounts.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable by proactively following up on invoices due for payment.
- Handle queries and disputes from customers and resolve them promptly.
- Ensure the credit terms are loaded and maintained in our ERP system so as to ensure accurate due dates are generated on the invoices.
- Enter customer receipts are entered in our cash forecast tool.
- Enter supplier invoices in our ERP system after proper matching with goods received documents and approval.
- Follow up with suppliers for incorrect invoicing and resolve them promptly.
- Process payments to suppliers on the due dates.
- Enter supplier payments are entered in our cash forecast tool
This is ideal for someone who can hit the ground running with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes. This role requires you to deal with queries so strong verbal and written communication is a must! You will be good at building strong relationships and enjoying working with people from different divisions.
Don't miss out on this!
Please apply to be considered and for more information please contact me directly via email: email@example.com
- Silverdale location/ parking available
- Part Time (approx. 30 hours per week)
- $33-35 per hour. 6 month contract