01 June 2022
Graduate Advisory Accountant
June 1, 2022
- Work on wide range of clients from different industries & sectors
- Supporting the senior colleagues in preparation of financial models and presentation packs
- Assisting the accounting teams on all transactional accounting work
Alternatively if you are a junior accounting professional seeking to pivot into a professional practice and advisory setting, we would be happy to discuss your interest.
As part of continuous growth and development this firm will be willing to support you on your CA/CPA or CFA certification.
You would need to demonstrate a strong foundation in accounting principles, intermediate to advanced Excel skills and most importantly a can-do attitude.
At this stage we will only be able to process candidates with the necessary working rights for New Zealand.
How to apply?
This role would be a perfect opportunity for someone looking to kickstart their career within a professional practice/CA environment that can give you a clear pathway for progression.
To submit an expression of interest, please include your updated CV, cover letter (detailing your academic and sporting/co-curricular activities) and recent university transcripts.
Harry Dev Singh
- Leading advisory and consulting firm with international affiliation
- Kickstart your professional practice career
- Auckland CBD close to cafes, restaurants and public transport