04 August 2022
General Manager Finance
August 4, 2022
Kingspan were founded in 1965 in Ireland and are a subsidiary of Kingspan Group Plc. They are a publicly listed company with over 19,000 employees spread across the globe.
The buildings of the future need to deliver more than ever before. Kingspan’s advanced insulation and building solutions are already contributing to inspirational and sustainable buildings worldwide. Their mission is to accelerate a net zero emissions future with the well-being of people and planet at its heart.
They operate in five divisions and through their acquisition of the Thermakraft businesses last year, are now enviably positioned to grow their offering across New Zealand.
So this is an exciting time to join Kingspan and the opportunity to lead their finance team in New Zealand is one that comes with opportunity and excitement.
Some more about the role
The GM Finance is a key member of the local senior Executive Team and will lead the finance function. Reporting to the Managing Director, the role is responsible for all day-to-day activities of the Finance Function ensuring all statutory and management reporting deadlines are met.
Other key areas of responsibility for the role include:
- Leading a finance function of 4 people
- Attracting, developing and training the finance and administration team
- Analysis of financial results ensuring delivery of accurate and insightful information to support commercial decision-making.
- Ensuring all compliance complies with accounting policies and internal controls for Kingspan
- Treasury Management
- Providing support to the MD around all financial and commercial matters
- Overseeing the annual budgeting and strategic planning process
- Working capital management including inventory management
This is a senior leadership role and as such we are looking for someone who has strong commercial finance management experience, ideally with good exposure and understanding of the manufacturing industry.
If you have a good understanding of business analytics and can apply this to the broader reporting process that would be advantageous.
This is an exciting time for Kingspan in New Zealand with some great opportunities lying ahead as they consolidate and grow their offering here.
For a confidential discussion please contact Adam Napper on 027 700 0071, or to apply for the role follow the link on this advert to send your CV with a well-written cover letter.
- Leadership role reporting to the Managing Director
- Exciting time to join Kingspan Insulation as they grow in New Zealand
- Manage a small and high performing finance team