04 October 2021
Financial Controller – North Shore
October 4, 2021
As a member of the senior leadership team; this role will be responsible for the following:
- Leading and managing the finance and admin function
- All monthly financial and management reporting
- Managing cash flow and working capital
- Manage all manufacturing variances
- Detailed analysis of all commercial aspects impacting the business
- Strategic planning and building robust forecasting models
- Managing all contractual and commercial issues in conjunction with the General Manager
- Product costing and subsequent support of the sales team
- Develop the (very good) ERP system to continually improve financial performance and efficiency
Ideally you will need manufacturing experience as this role works so closely with all other parts of the business - FMCG or food manufacturing in particular would be great.
Move quickly if you are interested! Our client is looking to in interview people and make an appointment to this great role ASAP!
To apply follow the link on this advert and for any queries please contact Adam Napper on 027 700 0071.
- Mid $100's salary range
- Great North Shore Location
- Fast paced and energetic FMCG business!