15 November 2021
Financial Accountant- Reporting
November 15, 2021
Harmoney is a multi-award-winning NZX & ASX-listed FinTech company that has sought to transform the way people borrow and lend money. Since their beginnings in 2014 they have grown at an exponential rate, have quickly grown to be the largest loan marketplace in Australasia, and one of the most successful globally. Harmoney has created a purpose‑driven culture, focusing on helping people do better through technology, big data, and responsible lending.
Great opportunity working within the Planning and Reporting team this role has a main focus on delivering accurately completed group’s financial records and assisting in meeting the groups reporting, financial planning, tax and compliance obligations. This is an awesome opportunity to develop and learn, with primary duties including but not limited to:
- Timely and accurate completion of group month-end close and reporting processes within the required 3-day timeframe
- Leadership support to the Assistant Accountant and Warehouse Reporting Analyst whose responsibilities include group’s accounts payable sub ledger and cash flow management
- Manage R&D related processes from facilitating accurate
- Half-year reviews and full-year audits
- Stakeholder engagement- working closely with other teams across the business, including Data Science and Technology
- Seeking continuous improvements and adapt reporting/monitoring for responsible areas as the needs of the business evolve
- Assist with relevant cross-functional project groups
- Ad hoc reporting.
We are looking for a recently qualified CA/CPA Accountant, either top/mid-tier trained or someone who has come from a technically focused role within industry. We require...
- Previous financial accounting/reporting experience
- Strong Excel skills, and some SQL knowledge highly advantageous
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
How do I apply?
Please apply directly to this Consult advert or by expressing your interest via email directly with Laura or Jonelle at Consult.
- Flexible working environment
- Collaborative and supportive work culture
- Centrally based, easy access offices