28 July 2022
Finance Manager – North Shore Toyota
July 28, 2022
Are you a leader who is not afraid to challenge the status quo but rather encourages a culture where new ideas are welcomed?
Are you a proactive problem solver with an enquiring mind who is not afraid to ask the critical questions to determine the correct solution?
Are you constantly looking for opportunities to improve?
Then look no further …
- Come and work for New Zealand’s most trusted car brand
- Enjoy a fantastic salary package that stacks up against any industry, private or corporate
Northern Bays Motors is a New Zealand-owned business that was established in 1985. A leader in automotive retail, the group now proudly represents the Toyota, Lexus, Bridgestone, GR Garage, and NST Parts brands, with close to 200 employees across five main sites in Auckland's North Shore and Western regions.
Consult Recruitment are managing the process to recruit a leader with strong mana to manage and direct the accounting portfolio of the company. This position is a key role in the leadership team and reports directly to the group COO.
In this broad finance management role, you will be responsible for the success of the Business Support Team by delivering accurate and timely management and financial reports.
Key outcomes you will be responsible for are:
- Reviewing accounts, preparing monthly and annual reports, and provide financial advice to senior and middle management based on data and trend analysis
- Advise and support the Company to reduce operational costs by identifying and implementing more efficient strategies
- Ensuring the future growth and profitability of the company through budgeting, reporting, project management, cash management, investment and debt management.
- Running a tight ship, audit and compliance requirements are adhered to and high standards are maintained
You’re a dynamic leader looking for the next challenge. We want someone who is a critical thinker with a proven track record of working in a medium to large corporate environment. You don’t need prior automotive experience to apply, but we are looking for the following:
- You are an inspirational leader that is known for developing people
- A Qualified Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- You’re dynamic and far from traditional; the world is changing faster than ever and so are our customers’ expectations
- You’re energetic and ambitious and set high standards for yourself and your team
- You role model a growth-mindset
If this sounds like you, apply now using the link on this advert. For any inquiries contact Adam Napper at Consult Recruitment who are exclusively recruiting for this great role on 027 700 0071. All inquiries will be in the strictest of confidence.
- Come and work for New Zealand's most trusted car brand
- Broad Finance Manager role
- Have an impact on the business working closely with the COO