21 November 2023
Finance Manager (12mth FT)
November 21, 2023
This kiwi success story have operations in both New Zealand and the UK with their Auckland office located in Albany. The business has grown into a global leader through innovation, moving from a small New Zealand owned business to a true global player over the past 30 years.
A little bit about the role
Our client is looking to hire a Finance Manager to cover maternity leave for the next 12 months. The Finance Manager will have oversight of all financial reporting, budgeting, tax and audit requirements and payroll for the NZ/Aus entity. The role will also manage a team of 3 transactional finance staff so it is a really great opportunity to develop your leadership skills.
Core responsibilities include:
- Ensure all financial reporting and tax requirements are completed
- Manage the global consolidation of monthly results
- Be a key player in developing a robust annual budget, which includes product costs and labour, whilst taking into account any balance sheet movements.
- Work alongside key stakeholders to support and influence key decision making
- Manage cashflow, foreign currency and forecasting
- Manage and control payroll as well as the audit process
So who are you and what is your profile
This is a perfect role for someone who is either new to a Finance Manager role (1-2 years experience) or who is at Senior Accountant level seeking a step up, you will need to be fully CA/CPA qualified to be considered. Above all, you will have a hunger and desire to learn, you will be a strong communicator with a real interest in how a business operates. You will get to work under an impressive Head of Finance where you can learn and develop your leadership skills.
To apply, follow the instructions or to discuss, please contact Andy Hickey on 0211693764 or email email@example.com
- Albany location
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Salary $125-135k
Apply For This Job