14 July 2021
Finance Business Partner
July 14, 2021
A little bit about the company
This is a key business partnering role in the commercial finance team of a significant NZX listed company with plenty of change, projects, opportunities to grow and flexibility!
Our client is an incredibly fast-paced and changing business looking to establish themselves further as number one in their industry. Change is a constant in this organisation as they embark on new products and revenue streams as they enter a new and exciting chapter.
A little bit about the role
This role will focus heavily on partnering with a significant and growing part of the business at all levels. You will be responsible for supporting commercial thinking and robust decision-making that balances the immediate needs of the business and longer-term strategic goals.
- Working closely with Finance Analysts to drive performance and robust commercial decision making
- Preparing management reports and analysis of results against budget/forecast/prior year and identifying drivers of trends and variances
- Supporting business stakeholders to plan and review their budgets and forecasts
- Conducting strategic business analysis and exploring opportunities using a variety of information from across the business
- Engaging in projects, financial modelling and developing business cases
- Having the ability to zoom out to support wider strategic objectives but also zoom in to work out the finder nuances for change in policies
You will be a qualified Commercial Finance professional with exceptional skills to get buy-in from stakeholders. You will be a proven business partner with demonstrable experience leading budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and reporting for a complex business commercial business.
You will likely have experience in planning and reporting in large complex organisations (media, entertainment, hospitality, technology but certainly not limited to those), taking full ownership and accountability of your roles. This opportunity has clear lines of progression and will be actively involved in cross-company planning.
For further details please contact Adam Napper for a confidential discussion on 027 700 0071 or to apply, follow the link on this advert.
This role is exclusive to Consult Recruitment.
- NZX listed recognised brand
- Significant exciting change across the organisation!
- Key BP role in broader commercial finance team