23 June 2022
Executive Assistant (Contract)
June 23, 2022
This company is a globally renowned FMCG business with one of the most recognisable brands worldwide. This fast-paced environment has an exciting company culture with so much opportunity for growth.
Some more information about the role:
This is a contract role to cover a period of annual leave from 27th July to 16th September 2022.
We are open to the role being either 4 or 5 days per week depending on your preference, with flexible hybrid work options to be discussed.
The primary function of this role is to provide high-level support to the Franchise Manager and the Marketing Manager with duties including:
- Managing an active calendar of appointments
- Arranging detailed travel plans and itineraries to ensure effective travel with minimal disruption
- Compiling and preparing supporting documentation for meetings.
- Event coordination
- Liaising with the wider EA team for schedule management.
So who are you and what is your background?
- Extensive experience providing administrative support to senior leadership
- Works with a 'no job too small' attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple, conflicting deadlines
- Open and honest communicator
- Contract: 27th July to 16th September 2022
- Mt Wellington location. Parking available
- $33-36 per hour 8% holiday pay