31 August 2021
Embedded Firmware Developer
August 31, 2021
To support the ongoing growth of the business they are looking to hire an Embedded Firmware Engineer who will champion the creation and design of IoT devices and be an integral part of the wider technology team.
Based out of their easily accessible new offices in Parnell and reporting to the CTO, the responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement, and deploy firmware for embedded systems across our IoT devices
- Monitor, debug and troubleshoot any issues that arise with the devices
- Build on existing test solutions and create new methods to produce high quality, robust firmware
- Have 5+ years commercial experience with C programming and exposure to working with microprocessors
- Communicate effectively with the wider technology team and help drive our firmware processes.
- Automate to remove menial tasks from your day (test, build, deploy, repeat)
- An understanding of electronics is advantageous.
- Experience working in an agile environment and actively take part in the SDLC.
- Build and enhance innovative IoT devices
- High growth trajectory as the business expands globally
- Great team culture with high support