29 April 2022
Digital Marketing Manager
April 29, 2022
Working closely with product and marketing, you will leverage a product-led growth strategy, driving customer acquisition and retention though digital channels, eg. website optimisation and marketing automation.
- Manage digital marketing initiatives including website optimisation, A/B testing, SEO, SEM, and marketing automation
- Work with contractors and internal teams to design and update websites, create content and run campaigns
- Continually analyse, test, and iterate to maximise the reach, engagement, quality and effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Create email workflows for onboarding and customer experience
- Translate scientific and technical features into marketing copy
- Identify new opportunities for business growth
A background or strong interest in sciences is essential, whether that comes from a scientific degree, or career experience in a life sciences organisation. You'll bring with you 5 years of digital marketing experience, and understand various marketing technologies such as Hubspot, Google Analytics, Wordpress etc. You'll thrive in a high-growth environment, be highly motivated and detail-oriented.
The benefits of joining this supportive company include flexible working (remote if needed), as well as health insurance, income protection and life insurance. Not only that but the growth they are going through means the sky is the limit with your potential career opportunities.
If you get a kick out of working around highly intelligent and educated people, are a whiz at managing digital marketing strategy, and are ready to take your career to the next level, submit your application now!
- Develop and execute the digital marketing for a software portfolio
- Central Auckland offices - options to work remotely
- Supportive, high-growth company