09 June 2022
DevOps Product Owner
June 9, 2022
- Responsible for managing the outcomes that underpin our client's DevOps strategic roadmap - Technology Agnostic
- WFH flexibility, fact-paced and great company culture - Market leading rates
- Growing Product and Technology teams - Technology & Agile transformation!
We're looking for a Product Owner with a passion for DevOps! You'll be working across a very large complex project so will need commercial experience working across large complex systems as they go through their technology modernisation, retiring on legacy systems and tools.
We're looking for someone to be the technical voice of reason so would need to come from a solid technical background, and you will also be responsible for delivering productivity with clear outcomes.
This contract is all about owning, defining, and prioritising the product backlog, epics and user stories of the Squad and accepting deliverables at the end of each sprint.
Skills and experience
- Enterprise experience working for a large enterprise client across banking, insurance, telecommunications or similar.
- Natural leadership skills as you will be working very closely with the Engineering Teams.
- A good understanding of technologies within the DevOps ecosystem
- Ownership experience within an agile environment
- Outstanding time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience working within highly regulated markets is a must
- Proven experience in translating Product Vision into Product delivery on time and within budget will be highly regarded
- Self-starter with high energy, motivation and focus on achieving targets
Part of the role includes taking ownership of the look of the product roadmap and working closely with the Engineering Managers; some of the work also includes working with the Architects.
Attitude is vital - our client wants someone who is passionate about their role and is motivated and keen to get stuck in has exceptional communication skills and is a team player.
Why should you apply?
Job satisfaction, a progressive and energetic environment, supportive and encouraging mentors and colleagues. You will be working for an organization where inspiration, trust, and technology are at the core of everything they do!
- Leading contract rate + working on something that will shake up the industry!
- Flexibility to work from home
- Not a typical 9-5 job, productivity over clock-watching
Your interest is ALWAYS treated in the strictest of confidence!
Teresa Jordan +64 21 772 103
- Responsible managing the outcomes that underpin our client's DevOps roadmap
- WFH flexibility, fact-paced and great company culture
- Growing [roduct and technology teams - Technology transformation!