14 July 2021
Delivery Lead – Contract
July 14, 2021
You must be technical, have strong leadership skills, be well organized and lead structured Agile Delivery.
This role is perfect for someone has led projects such as; large scale system integration, work on enterprise data migration and led large teams ideally in insurance and or banking.
- Manage the agile delivery of projects maintaining visibility over day-to-day activities and progressing on milestones, clear project scoping, tracking, and documentation.
- Problem-solving throughout the delivery process, flagging potential issues early, and work issues through.
- Monitor and manage the day-to-day finances of projects and be able to keep the client and management informed of their account status.
- Maintain the company resource schedule to ensure adequate resourcing for all projects.
- Facilitating workshops and meetings with internal and client stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to delivery
- Ability to proactively identify and manage risks.
- Demonstrable history of managing and delivering large complex projects
- Experience working in, and running Agile and Scrum teams.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience with e-commerce platforms and customers is a bonus
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format our client requires us to submit.
Note: We review all CV's manually and you will only be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our clients.
- 9-month Agile Delivery Lead Role
- Must be technical, organised and well structured with Agile
- Flexible working - CBD location - Current Market Rate