01 August 2022
August 1, 2022
As an intermediate member of the Reporting & Insights team, you will utilize a combined knowledge of internal data, reports, analysis techniques, and resources to develop highly impactful reporting and insights from data to the business.
This is not a technical role, you will not need to build, maintain or manage the pipeline. However, using the available data efficiently provides valuable reports to different divisions.
Inventive + 5 days of wellbeing leave per year
- Provide insights from available data to help solve business problems
- Improve operational efficiency by producing standardized, self-service reports
- Contribute to implementing best practices in analytics and visualization techniques
- Assist business units with using self-service reports
- Help identify data integrity issues
- Passionate about problem-solving, and have the ability to communicate (written and verbally) your solutions
- A passion for data visualization
- Experience with reporting tools such as Power BI and SQL to build reports for different stakeholders.
022 677 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auckland, Wellington, or Christchurch location
- Market salary plus number of benefits
- Very flexible environment