07 September 2021
Data Insights and Analytics Developer
September 7, 2021
New Zealand owned and operated for over 20 years in a niche space within the sports industry. This specialist technology company offers a market leading cloud based solution servicing clubs across New Zealand and now expanding into international markets. The team have steadily grown over the last 4 years and have created a strong and supportive team culture with a vision of expanding further.
About the role
You will be working closely with senior management, along with key project stakeholders both within New Zealand and overseas. You will maximise your skillset around data mining, reporting and analytics, and bring data to life. An opportunity awaits you to build on a framework that meets the needs and requirements of key stakeholders. Insights and Analytics should be your passion as you apply your skillset to transform large data sets into useable information for key reporting, analytics and ultimately future business and industry decisions.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Strong self-motivation to work autonomously when necessary
- Strong problems solving skills
- Writing well commented, clean, concise and maintainable code.
- Subversion for version control
- SQL Server
- AWS environment
- Power BI experience
- Experience in the Microsoft stack: C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI, SQL Server, .NET Core
- Experience building REST APIs (bonus points for having used Swagger)
- Great front end UX design skills – we would like you to build software that looks great and is intuitive for customers to use.
- Jenkins for CI
- NUnit, unit testing and test driven development
LG - 1152251
- A chance to join a technology company operating in a unique space
- Great growth trajectory with expansion into overseas markets
- Opportunity to work independently alongside supportive team