11 October 2021
October 11, 2021
A Kiwi company that is on the move, my client has a vision to change the world of Fintech. This company’s culture is particularly team orientated and they are super passionate about their product! They are making waves in the fintech industry, so much so that they have recently received many awards and continued to grow through 2020/21.
What's the role?
They are looking for a capable Data Engineer to report directly into the Data & Analytics Manager.
Who are we looking for?
Ideally, you have skills and experience in the following:
- Passionate about all things data
- Knowledge of Snowflake & Tableau (good to have)
- Solid understanding of dimension modelling
- Futuristic data warehouse design skills
- Fast, accurate SQL coding skills
- Experience Python experience
- 5+ years database experience
- 2+ years reporting experience
- 2+ years data warehousing experience
This is an outstanding chance to take the lead in technology innovation for a bleeding edge, kiwi company that’s in fantastic growth mode while maintaining positive and supportive team culture! The role comes with a competitive salary and heaps of cool benefits too, which is always a bonus!
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we’ll require to submit to clients.
Note: We review all CV's manually and you will only be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our clients.
- Successful Kiwi fintech company, collaborative environment in Auckland
- Personal growth - supportive environment - 'outside the box' mindsets
- In need of a Data Engineer with a solid background!