08 September 2021
Customer Success Manager
September 8, 2021
Our client is a SaaS company that builds software used by a wide range of businesses to optimise their most important and valuable assets. Providing IoT solutions, they are able to offer intelligence and insight about almost any digital or analogue asset. Their clients include some of the most well-known brand names across NZ and Australia, and they have ambitious growth plans in place.
A little bit about the Opportunity:
As Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of an outstanding post-sales experience for customers, building loyal and trusted relationships and growing revenue from the customer base. This role will also be responsible for designing systems and processes to make excellent service delivery globally scalable. This role requires gaining an excellent understanding of a customer’s requirements and working together with different teams and stakeholders to deliver on and exceed customer expectations.
Success in this role means growing the revenue from the customer base, fostering customer loyalty, minimising attrition and consistently delivering an excellent experience and outstanding value for customers.
- Develop a sound understanding of key customers’ businesses and how the solutions help them to achieve their business objectives
- Design, own, implement and lead the customer success framework and associated programs to understand and accurately map out a customer’s range of needs, and match the delivery to exceed those needs
- Lead the Customer Care function of the business and align with the customer success programs
- Grow the revenue from the existing customer base by identifying opportunities to add further value, based on solutions and capabilities. This includes undertaking a detailed analysis of customer and product data, along with market insights and trends
- Build strong, trusted, long-term relationships with key customer stakeholders to promote loyalty and retention.
A little bit about you:
To be successful in this role, you will have a good understanding of (or working experience) within a SaaS environment, proven track record in revenue growth and retention and outstanding interpersonal skills coupled with great communication, sound technical understanding and a highly analytical mind.
You'll be technologically savvy with a passion for solving business problems through great technology accompanied by outstanding service. You'll possess great leadership qualities with the ability to motivate teams and peers to deliver to their best, and demonstrate personal accountability if things go wrong.
The Customer Success Manager role will be vital to the business and this is a great opportunity to lead a team and make a big impact. If this sounds like you, send through an application or reach out to Nicki Triggs at Consult Recruitment for a confidential chat.
- Join a fast-growing SAAS business with an incredible culture and client reach!
- Promote customer relationships with retention, loyalty, and revenue growth
- Penrose location / flexible working options available